A GYNECOLOGY-ONLY PHYSICIAN
Focused on you. Providing quality care that enhances your wellness by listening first and then providing explanations and options.
“Dr. Steven Rabin is ~AH-MAY-ZING~!!!!! :) :) He definitely lived up to the expectations of all these raving reviews. He is a ball of energy and communicates very well. He listens before he speaks and did a great job putting me at ease my entire visit.”
“Feeling so lucky to have found such a great doctor and one so in the know about all the confusion around HRT and peri.menopause! So glad I don’t have to feel like sh*t any more… Thank you, Dr. Rabin!”"
“If you can believe it, this was my first gyn visit and I’m 24. Never had a problem but it was time. Dr. Rabin made me feel better about the whole miserable thing. I got to speak to him with clothes on and then the exam was easy with his nurse there and his bedside manner totally kept me focused on the conversation and not the exam. I’m fine and he’s awesome and I’d tell you to go there even if you are nervous or unsure about a male doctor. Now I see why that’s irrelevant.”
Meet Steven A. Rabin, MD – Board Certified OB/GYN (OBGYN)
The experienced gynecologist in Burbank you’ve been looking for!
Careful evaluation of your concerns, second opinions, clear explanations and respectful consideration of all your alternatives are only part of what makes your visit an exceptional experience.
Welcome to your best source for the latest advances, explanations and care in women’s healthcare. Dr. Rabin differs from other gyn associates in that he offers a fresh approach for women who seek to optimize their health, understand their bodies and enhance their lives.
- We care for women of all ages, from the difficult years of puberty through women in the transitional years of pre-menopause and menopause.
- Our focus is on helping women who are making decisions about how to resolve their symptoms, hormone balance and gynecological problems.
- Dr. Rabin is an experienced gynecologist in Burbank specializing in helping women with heavy and painful periods, cyclic monthly symptoms, fibroids, endometriosis, pain, sexual problems, abnormal paps, and contraceptive choices.
- Trained, board-certified and over 19 years of experience
- Proactive advice on positive HPV results and abnormal pap smears. Learn about things you can do to help the situation.
- New solutions for contraception, surgery, and alternatives to hysterectomy.
- Gentle and careful exams
- Ultrasound examinations to see you uterus, and ovaries clearly
- Second Opinions, review of your previous records, and a new perspective for you to consider
- Experienced gynecological surgeon
- Menopause and hormone specialist; a real menopause doctor!
- Hormone alternatives and Bioidentical Hormones including pellets, for over 19 years
Contact Us Today at 818-843-8700 or
Schedule an Appointment for your next visit.
Serving Burbank, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Glendale, Hollywood, North Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Pasadena, Encino, and the nearby Los Angeles area.